Saturday, June 16, 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 206

Morning folks...welcome to the weekend...crikey Saturdays seem to come round faster and faster and here we are in the middle of June already. I'm in danger of going off on a tangent about the dreary weather we're having so let's get back on track and the reason for today's post....yes it's time to join in the fun over at Penny Black Saturday.
Well done to everyone who entered last week's Red White And Blue Challenge...I loved all the different ways that you used the colours and of course the winner has been announced so you might just want to hop over and check it out....it may well be your lucky day.
The challenge this week is...
5 CIRCLES



after taking time out from the crafty schedule to make the aforementioned card for Buddy to give to his Dad on Father's Day (which is tomorrow in case you forgot) it looks like I've been pipped at the post and am beginning to think I've finally lost the plot...perhaps it's time to enrol in the "Crafty Doolally" Club after yesterday's post...there has to be a simple explanation for The Furry Boy's "all his own work" card he apparently managed to make for the occasion...I'm not buying it...oh he's super duper clever but not that clever...I have a sneaky feeling he enlisted the help of some secret crafty buddy...if not...then I've been sitting on a little goldmine all this time...I can't believe I'm about to share a card from the world's first crafty canine and if you left a comment yesterday...it could well be time for you to join me over at "The Doolally Club".


InLinkz.com
but enough of the tongue in cheek fun...back to the serious stuff...

there's a fabulous prize up for grabs this week from our very generous sponsors
5 Packs of Delicious Card Candi
Well it's over to you now...time to look out those Penny Blacks and get inking...I'll be popping across to pay you all a visit during the week and if the weather forecast for the weekend is anything to go by...keeping cosy and warm in your crafty space sounds like a great idea.
I'll see you all tomorrow over at The Ribbon Girls for another fabulous colour challenge
Hugs Kath xxx