Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bitten by the bug again...

Morning folks...I've been bitten by the "in love" bug again...there's just so much gorgeousness out there to tempt us all and this old crafty girl definitely scores zero in the willpower department...so let's start off with the first of my crafty purchases...these gorgeous butterfly stamps from Penny Black...I have a sneaky feeling this is going to be another of my all time favourites...it's not often that I wax lyrical about one of my own cards...you know it's that syndrome us crafters all suffer from...being critical of what we make but on this occasion...I have to say I rather like it...mind you it's all down to the gorgeous butterfly embossed in white and coloured with Distress Inks and those beautiful daisies...my contribution amounted to making a slight dent in that pile of WeR Memory Keeper goodies and sticking everything down..



an entirely different look using another long forgotten crafty buy...a Bo Bunny Et Cetera Kit...it's amazing what you find when you have a good old rummage around in your crafty stash...


It's going to be a feet up...glued to the box for the Mens Final...strawberries...cream and Pimms kind of a day. I'm stuck between a rock and a bit of a hard place on this one...obviously I would be delighted for Andy Murray if he won and I realise I'm going to be the only Scot on the planet who isn't rooting for my fellow countryman but I'm standing by my man...setting patriotism aside and hooting and tooting for my Hero...cheering on the mighty Mr Federer to win his 7th Wimbledon title and regain the No 1 spot. So whatever you're doing...enjoy what's left of the weekend and I'll see you all tomorrow to share another of  my "In Love" purchases.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: you only have until 8pm tonight to enter your name in the hat for my gorgeous LAVENDER RIBBON GIVE-AWAY