Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oops...

Hi folks....oops it seems I've upset the Furry Boy but there was no need to go down the name and shame route reminding the world and his wife that I have this incurable must-have addiction...I'm holding my hands up...guilty as charged M'Lord but it can't all be about playtime...there are never enough hours in a day for us crafty girls...having to juggle our passion for playing with stamps and inks with the run of the mill day-to-day household chore stuff...the house certainly doesn't clean itself nor does the laundry jump into the washing machine and who do they think shops for all the food and then has to cook it and of course not forgetting the 3 times a day doggy strolls...take them out of the equation and I've gained 3 hours of playtime...mind you one stir crazy furry hooligan is a price I'm not willing to pay for some extra hours in the day.
But anything for a quiet life and who am I to argue with the ruler of the roost...I've heard it said that dust is a protective coating for your furniture...is anyone going to notice whether I give it it's marching orders today...tomorrow or next week so I'm forsaking Mr Dyson and the feather duster in favour of crafty tools...making some Tattered Pine Cones....sounds like fun...that is until I burn my fingers with the glue gun.
but first there's just one more exciting job to do before I venture into the playground...an hour or so sitting at the computer at dark o'clock typing out step-by-step's...not my most favourite way of starting the day...in fact...a big girl knicker...multiple coffees job if ever I saw one.
Wish me luck and I'll see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx