Thursday, December 6, 2012

Deck The Halls with Sizzix

Hi folks...oh boy winter has definitely arrived in my neck of the woods...a couple of inches of the white fluffy stuff has fallen and with the temperature way below freezing I'm assuming that this morning's stroll is going to be a chilly slippery slidey affair...well for me anyway...the "built like a coffee table" Furry Boy doesn't seem to feel the cold nor does he have any problems staying on his feet.
Not a lot of crafty stuff happening at the moment in the cubbyhole so for the next few days I'll be sharing some of the commission projects that were up to now on the top-secret list...starting off with Christmas Tree Decorations with a Nordic Theme I made for Sizzix and Mollie Makes...
they were great fun to make and so easy..if you want to have a go...you can download the project instructions HERE 





See you all tomorrow for another Fiskars Christmas Inspiration share...
Hugs Kath xxx