Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The last tag of "12 Tags of 2012"

Hi folks...the plan to have a Happy Cake Baking day yesterday fell flat on it's face...truth is I got a bit bogged down with boring household chores...you know how it is...one thing leads to another but today's the day...it's blowing a snowy hooley out there so what better way to spend the morning than up to my elbows in flour...sugar...cherries...sultanas and mixed spices...the smell even before it's baked is delicious and yes I will be licking the bowl...Mr Buble will be providing the entertainment and the oven will be keeping us toasty.
But back to the crafty stuff and the last tag of the year for "12 Tags of 2012"




and my completed "12 Tags of 2012" canvas...
bring on "12 Tags of 2013" but we may need another wall...
See you all tomorrow to share "Deck The Halls" with Sizzix
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: I've been called many things in my time but I'm absolutely chuffer-ooed with my new title...one of Tim's Blogworthy Holiday Links...thanks Tim...the cake making may have to wait until I come down off the ceiling.