Sunday, March 24, 2013

Melt Pot Heaven...

Hi folks...can't quite believe it's the last day of the show already...just goes to show that time flies when you're having fun but before I know it'll be home time...fingers crossed that Birmingham Airport can cope with the very snowy weather because I'm really looking forward to falling into bed tonight and snuggling down with my gorgeous Golden Bundle...mind you I have to run the gauntlet of the Furry Boy welcome first...he'll be dashing from room to room like a whirlwind...speaking to me or scolding me I'm not sure which...rushing backwards and forwards to give me yet another huge slobbery kiss and I can guarantee I'll be giving him a run for his money tonight in the snoring competition.
But it's time to share the tag I made with the Melt Art bits and pieces...


oh my giddy aunt I'm loving this stuff...you could say I've  found yet another addiction and couldn't resist popping over to see my lovely buddies David and Brenda at Craft Obsessions to stock up on more UTEE...Heat It Inks and fabulous Texture Treads but it's Hi Ho...Hi Ho...it's back to work we go time...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

18 comments:

  1. The UTEE looks fab Kath and love the muted colours on your tag. Hope you have a safe trip home! Hugs Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kath, what a fantastic tag, the UTEE looks fabulous - I must not succumb to another addiction though........my little pie dishes will have to do, but I could buy the odd texture tread or two though........ Hope to see you today, if all goes to plan. Hugs, Anne x

    PS - Safe journey home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag. Hope you get home safely. Hugs to Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks fabulous Kath - really brilliant - hope the flight goes well and you get a big cuddle from buddy when you get home xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Kath - love the colours. Enjoy your day and have a safe journey home. tfs
    Hugs
    Heather
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this kath.Looks like you may have given me another reason to reduce my bank balance.Have a good day and safe journey home.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Kath, What a fabulous tag. I've never tried Melt Art, but I can understand the addiction if it produces work like this. You must be 'Dog-Tired' by now. However, with Buddy waiting for you to come home, I don't think you'll have an early night. Safe Journey home. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, love the colours and those threads are great. Safe trip later. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab tag Kath, so many textures...I have some of the ultra thick powders...looks like I may need to dig them out and play. Enjoy the last day and I really hope the snow does not affect your journey home. We have even had some in the south but nothing like the poor north is having. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing tag!!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific - looks like you had a super time with this one. Do have a safe journey home.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the tag - fab. I asked my family if they would buy me a melt pot for my birthday two years ago - but they keep getting me something else. It's coming up next month so perhaps a HUGE hint might work this year, otherwise it's getting myself one. I too use the foil pie dishes but it does have its limitations! love X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kath
    Lovin' the tag, these are so my favourite colours! Like a divvy I had to google UTEE cos' I hadn't a scoobie, but now I am enlightened, and turns out I have a pot in my stash! Definite numpty moment.
    Safe journey home
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby tag Kath. Looks like you've really had fun with your new melt art products.

    Hope your journey home was uneventful. I'm sute Buddy was crazy to see you again.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...oh Kath I love your versatility, this tag is just fabulous, from the colours to texture to technique, you've got the lot in abundance, stunning...Melxx :)
    Buddy will have missed you greatly, look forward to hearing of his antic's and yours too...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning tag Kath. Have a safe trip home.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I do hope you can get home wihtout delay or incident Kath. Love what you've been showing over the show...I gave my melt pot away some years ago, and for the first time since, you made me feel that perhaps I should have given it a second chance!

    ReplyDelete