Monday, April 8, 2013

Paperartsy Canvas...

Hi folks...time to share "The Crafty Retreat's" second workshop...after a quick tidy up of Workshop 1 debris it was time to welcome another group of crafty folks for some painty inky Paperartsy Canvas Fun and I have to say that this was my favourite project but then I just love getting all mucky and messy and luckily my companions didn't seem to mind either...
we painted the canvas...applied the Texture Paste and adjourned for lunch while it dried...
a rare pic of a rather elusive creature yes it's this usually camera shy crafty person but I think I know who took this naughty sneaky pic and I will have my revenge...
suitably fed and watered it was back for more fun stamping with paint...

creating texture with paste and masks
stamping Lin Brown's gorgeous flowers and leaves onto black paper with paint
and finishing off just in time for a fabulous afternoon tea break with yummy home bakes...
I'll be back tomorrow to share what we made on Saturday's final workshop...
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. Stunning little piece of art with a lovely spring theme. It seems like the ladies really enjoyed it. Great to see you in action too.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this canvas is full of shabby chic loveliness Kath, the soft candy colours are gorgeous, love it and you look very attentive there, great action shot...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous canvas Kath, love the soft colours and then that pop of black with the flowers - gorgeous. Not around much this week so have a good one! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab project Kath. I have never tried stamping with paint it sounds fun! I am off on holiday tomorrow so will see you in a week! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The workshop looks like fun and I love the card. Gorgeous colours and pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous canvasses Kath - all the ladies look like they had a fabulous time - wish I lived closer!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. Love all the art and fab colours, think I need to come to one of your workshops.

    Big hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of those flowers & the olorusa re a delight. I rather like the look of that Creative........ she looks very warm & welcoming & is certainly engrossed in passing on her expertise.........
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BeUtiful spring colors design and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work Kath. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kath, love the canvas, gorgeous colours reminds me of our nice summer clothes that we see very little of. The girls must have loved making that one too it's a lovely work of art!...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks fantastic Kath. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete