Friday, May 24, 2013

Squidgy Pins...

Hi folks...I know what you're thinking...what the heck are "Squidgy Pins"...well remember the sheets of laser cut shapes...
that the lovely Abbey from Traplet Publications sent me to play with...the same folks who publish my favourite Craft Stamper magazine...I would love to know where they got their name...there is nothing squidgy about them...they are sturdy  little wooden shapes perfect for colouring...stamping or using as a stencil with your spray inks and you can find them all over in THE TRAPLET SHOP.  I had great fun playing with them and today I'm featuring some cards I made for us girls...
 I used one row of hearts to make this card...so oodles left over to play with...
 Butterflies Wood Shapes

Cogs Wood Shapes 

but we can't forget the most awkward of the species to make cards for...yes you've got it in one...THE GUYS...pop over tomorrow to see if I managed to nail the male challenge and hey it's Friday...so I'm kicking up my heels...ditching the DIY...abandoning the cubbyhole...off out for some Friday Fun.
Hugs Kath xxx