Sunday, August 25, 2013

Creative Cardmaking with The Fuse...

Hi folks...it's Monday morning...the start of a brand new week...the last week of August can you believe...once again we find ourselves hurtling towards the end of the month and if the weather's anything to go by Autumn is just around the corner and sorry to put a damper on things but Summer may now be just a memory.
But we have had some glorious Summer weather this year...unfortunately it seemed to coincide with craft deadlines and I remember well the couple of sweltering hot days in June I spent in the cubbyhole making cards for a Fiskars Fuse Creativity System feature in this month's Creative Cardmaking Magazine which is now available at a craft store near you...using Summery Neapolitan Ice Cream colours and let me tell you...a great big cone filled to the brim with ice cold heaven would have gone down a treat in the afternoon sauna conditions of our little crafty place...
I love this chirpy cheepy cheepy little fella...probably related to the hoards of sparrows currently residing in my garden...the same little tinkers who have been waking me up at silly o'clock with their incessant chatter...
and I have to say I'm also besotted by this fabulous big butterfly...absolutely gorgeous letterpressed onto self adhesive fabric paper...very Cath Kidston don't you think...

I'll be back tomorrow to share some Gift Idea projects using The Fuse.
Hugs Kath xxx