Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hallelujah...

Hi folks...Hallelujah indeedy...the plastering is done...no more tippy toeing to avoid the "crikey I'll have to wash the old slippers" splats of that messy "get everywhere" stuff en route to the cubbyhole...it's going to take a while to dry but hopefully by Christmas it will be an all over pretty pale salmon pink colour and if I drape tinsel around the missing door frames and along the non existent skirting boards...who's ever to going to notice it's still a work in progress.
And it's good news on the crafty front...a real "Ding Dong Merrily On High" celebration kind of a day...the Creative Chemistry 102 storage is finally finished...




and stacked in the new "Tim Holtz Inspiration" corner.
The question is...with only 19 days to go until the big day...do I have time to get accommodation sorted out for the "12 Tags of 2011 and 2012"...not forgetting there's still a December tag to nail which means I may well end up doing the unthinkable...boosting card sales at M&S or do I throw in the towel...abandon the cubbyhole...switch on a bit of Buble and get stuck into the fun of all the Christmas prep.
Oh decisions...decisions...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous decorating of the binders. Lots of work at your place - it's going to look beautiful. I have no idea where you get all the energi from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look great, good luck with whatever you decide to do but definitely no bought cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with the completion of the plastering! And the end result of your crafty labours are just stunning!
    My advice on what to do? Do whichever you most want! If crafting becomes a "I must do this" chore, it's no good, so pick whichever makes you happiest :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fabulous Kath what an achievement. Pleased to see the plastering is done! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't do it! You do such a brilliant job of inspiring us lot (with half the talent you have) to make our own cards, you just cannot go down the bought cards route - dust will keep for a couple of days - I should know! Seriously - good luck with whatever you decide. (By the way - love your samples but the chap holding the test tube looks a bit depressed - perhaps he should take up some sort of craft to cheer himself up! Works for me.) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally I'd go with Buble myself! ROFL
    Fab storage BTW ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've got a tough decision there Kath - tell me where do these folders come from and what are they called? Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look fab and I am very jealous. Christmas should never be a chore. If you've not the time to make cards then buy them -life is too short to worry about someone moaning that they didn't get a handmade card then shame on them, it's not about the stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath, what a lovely job you've done there, you have been so busy I'm sure you'd be forgiven if you bought a few cards. I will be, they always end up too thick for normal postage. Glad the plasterer is done and dusted...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look magnificent, Kath! And I've been resisting those Worn Covers so bravely... now look what you've done!!

    Stay safe and warm in these wintry times.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea for keeping your tags!! I have just discovered these little journal covers and they seem like they have LOTS of uses. Nice idea - thanks.

    ReplyDelete