Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Help...I'm cracking up...

Hi folks...I'm not required today either apparently...slowly cracking up not knowing if I'm coming or going but I'm not complaining about the extra time I have on my hands and instead of getting stuck into the DIY prep ready for hubby to start painting...I've been very naughty stalking the internet watching all the videos from CHA and oohing and aahing all over again at the fantastic new 2014 Timmie products and here are all the links...
check out Mario's cameo appearance with his very own Hashtag Stamps
and of course I'm now in serious "can't wait to get my hands on them" mode...I just want everything...new stamps...new stencils...new this and new that and patience is not a virtue I was blessed with.
So what better way to temporarily satisfy the craving than have another little play with what for now is my favourite favourite Timmie product...the gorgeous Garden Greens Die...a neglected Burlap panel (one of my must-haves from last year)...my guilty pleasure product...Remnant Rubs and gorgeous gorgeous Prima flowers and ribbons from The Ribbon Girl...


Well I've run out of excuses...no more playtime...hubby is on the rampage...bending my ear about the painting so I suppose I'd better look out the sander...don the dust mask and old duds and get on with it.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx