Monday, January 13, 2014

What the heck...time to play...

Hi folks...I'm not going anywhere today...after calling the Juror's Attendance Update line as requested last night it seems we're not required but sod's law I have to call again tonight...crikey talk about mucking folks about...this could go on all week so it's back to the die cutting which I had to abandon when an e-mail arrived from Fiskars for a last-minute magazine commission with a Wednesday deadline which meant nailing it yesterday and getting it off in the mail today.
Well that didn't half throw the planned routine into meltdown...don't know if I'm coming or going now so what the heck I decided to throw caution to the wind and have a little play...with still 200 to cut...another six or so is hardly going to be a big deal.



The Tattered Floral flowers were die cut from folded over and over again tissue paper from my Ribbon Girl parcels of goodies and the little buds are just very very scrunched up versions of their big sister...
toodle oo for now..
Hugs Kath xxx