Monday, February 17, 2014

Botanica Beauties...

Hi folks...I'm back to share more makes from the beautiful Botanica Collection from Craftwork Cards...I think I told you that this is my absolutely favourite favourite of all the collections and here's why...how gorgeous is the artwork on these papers...the detail on the flower is just breathtaking...
I used the Flower Cards folding the front section back on itself to make Z-cards...the little butterflies were cut from one of the papers...goodness knows how many butterflies you could get out of one sheet...loads and loads and a close up of the beautiful shading and details on this gorgeous flower...
 and how beautiful is this bird topper...
Day 1 of Stitches has been and gone...a fun day meeting lots of lovely crafty folks and hanging out with my Fiskars buddies...we've just enjoyed a yummy dinner...a feet-up for a while chill out time with a few glasses of something medicinal and now we're all tucked up in bed ready to do it all over again in about 8 hours time so if you're coming to the show please pop by and say hello.
I'll be back tomorrow to share more Botanica makes...told you I loved this collection didn't I.
Hugs Kath xxx