Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Wallflower Obsession...

Hi folks...I can't believe it's Saturday already...I'm girding my loins for the busiest day of the show...today's the day that busloads of eager beaver crafty folks descend on The NEC from far and wide determined to spend their pennies on loads of crafty stash...making a quick trip to the loo or to grab a coffee into an Olympic elbows out...excuse me expedition.
But it's also the day that us Fiskars girls kick up our heels on a night out...my gorgeous bestest buds Hina and Rachel...
will be leading me wildly astray no doubt on what is fast becoming a twice yearly tradition...a visit to our favourite carvery for a great big nosh up...a liquid refreshment or two and a good old "set the world to rights" natter.
But back to the crafty stuff and another little "playtime" project I made with what is currently my favourite Tim Holtz papers...the Wallflower Paper Stash has become a bit of an obsession..who would have thought that Tim would go down the floral route but hey I'm so glad he did....it's absolutely gorgeous...true TH Vintage Style floral gorgeous.




And I'm entering this little project for the Vintage Journey Challenge 2 - Say It With Words hosted by my lovely buddy Alison affectionately known as Butterfly
Toodle-oo for now
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx