Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Kath 1....Drippy Nose 1...

Hi folks...well it's stalemate...there are no signs of the Drippy Nose/Sneezing for Scotland intruder taking the hint and leaving anytime soon...the medical report on this particular patient would read...STABLE...holding her own but the next 24 hours are critical. My friends will tell you that I do not do "ILL"...I'm not the most patient of patients...don't mind the odd feeling grotty day but more than that and Mrs Seriously Grumpy is on the warpath but until I can come up with a battle winning strategy...I'll may have to settle for a "Kath 1...Drippy Nose 1..." draw.
But it's not all doom and gloom...there's good news...the Laboratorie Album is finished...I kept the front cover fairly simple...didn't make it too dimensional as the more it's handled and pulled in and out of my demo box...the more likely it is to get damaged...


and the inside...

do you think if I spoke to hubby nicely...he might fit another shelf to store all my Tag Albums..."12 Tags 2012 and 2013" and Creative Chemistry 101 and 102...
Added to the never ending crafty list will be the album for the 2014 tags and all the gone before "12 Tags of Christmas" and my collection will be complete. Mind you if Tim keeps up the "12 Tags" tradition in 2015...2016...2017 etc...etc...I'm going to end up with a whole library...my very own set of  "Tags Encyclopaedia Britannica".
So from my sick bed aka the cubbyhole...toodle oo for now...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx