Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Weighing In...

Hi everybody...it's your favourite bundle of golden deliciousness popping in to update you on what's been happening this week and it's far more serious than any silly cubbyhole crafting catastrophes...
In a nutshell...it's been a difficult week...I've started on my very portion controlled diet or torture might be a better word...everything weighed out meticulously...2 portions of 115 grams per day and that includes treats...she who must be obeyed is in charge of preparation so there's no opportunity to cheat...
The new gourmet dining sure does taste good...there's just not enough of it...it's a special Weight Loss food and according to my lovely vet nurse...although it looks less it actually fills you up more...crikey what does she know...right this minute I could eat a scabby horse.  But I have my first weigh in tomorrow and after almost a week of being "don't have an option" good...paws crossed we'll see the digital numbers tumbling on the scales. And to add insult to injury...while this "so called" fatty can only dream of all those delicious doggy treats...the other "definitely" fatty member of the cubbyhole crew was tucking into a big juicy chunk of Aberdeen Angus yumminess the other night...
 with "I would love to get my chops around" super duper crispy home made chips...
and would you believe that my old crafty Mum had the cheek to be surprised that I was drooling all over her trousers but I'm planning on getting my own back today...woof woof...bring on The Ice Bucket Challenge.
sending Big Furry Hugs & Snuggles
from a very hungry and disgruntled
Buddy xxx