Monday, August 4, 2014

Who needs holidays anyway...

Hi folks...just when you thought I'd gone all quiet...I'm back and sooner than planned...the blog embargo has been temporarily lifted and my bundle of golden deliciousness was right...he is going on a trip...he doesn't know it yet but he's off to the vet tomorrow to get a lump on his front leg checked out...it may well be innocent but I have a sneaky feeling it's a recurrence of last year's nasty so chances are he could be scheduled for surgery in the next few days which means our little holiday will be temporarily cancelled...instead I may be spending the next 10 days running the gauntlet of the furry hooligan causing much mayhem and no doubt lots of damage to the newly painted hall with the obligatory lethal weapon lampshade strapped to his head until the stitches come out or if it's good news...we'll be good to go...
Life sometimes jumps up and kicks you in the teeth but hey ho...what will be...will be...holidays are a bit over-rated anyway...all that rushing around preparing and packing not to mention returning home with a pile of dirty laundry to sort out and to be honest...when you're retired...every day's a holiday anyway.
So I'll be back in the cubbyhole today trying to think positive and keep busy...I've got a Fiskars project to finish for the September newsletter but...
it ain't going swimmingly at the moment...it seems that Mr Mojo is already enjoying his holiday...
I'll be back soon to keep you updated with news of the Furry Hooligan
Hugs Kath xxx