Friday, September 5, 2014

I'm so excited...

Hi folks...in the words of the song by the Pointer Sisters...I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...at last I can share my beyond excited news...I've been invited to join the Inspiration Emporium Family ...a wonderful friendly bunch of fabulously talented crafters...a dream design team indeed. I was thrilled honoured flattered to be asked and a little bit terrified too but faint heart never won fair lady so the answer was a great big YES and I'm so looking forward to this exciting journey with my fellow new kids on the block team-mates...
and the bestest news of all...my fabulous friend and crafting buddy ANNE will be keeping me company too...so here we go with my first team project for the September Challenge over at Inspiration Emporium's blog...Inspiration Journal...

FALL IS IN THE AIR

I covered a tatty old canvas with Burlap Paper...frayed the edges for that hessian sack look...added a panel cut from a goodie delivery box and highlighted the raised corrugated bits with Picket Fence Distress Paint...
I coloured the grunge paper Tattered Leaves with Distress Paints...applied a generous coating of Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint...the killer here is the waiting for the magic to happen drying time and to highlight those magic crackles I rubbed in Walnut Stain Distress Stain and heat set...one of my favourite favourite Tim Holtz techniques...
adding lots of bits and pieces of Idea-ology to complete the project...
Why don't you join the fun and share your Fall/Autumn project over at Inspiration Journal...who knows you may be the lucky winner of $50 to spend at the Inspiration Emporium online store. Most of the supplies I used can be found at Inspiration EmporiumFollow the links below and use my code allthatglitter to save 10% if you go shopping...US Shipping is always  $5 and international shipping is just $10!
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx