Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sod's Law Happy Mail...

Hi folks...I'm back to share another play day card...more White on White...
I always use waxed paper when cutting Thinlits Dies so instead of throwing the waxed paper die cuts in the bin...on this occasion I used them to create the shadow effect and I have to tell you that I find myself hopelessly addicted to Tim's Texture Paste...it's a pot of  smooth creamy goodness...so easy to apply...just like spreading butter on your toast and dries pretty quick too.
and just when I was getting used to spending my days playing with the new goodies...the errant wanderer chooses today of all days to come home...sod's law and inconsiderate bad timing I have to say...because this month's happy mail DT parcel has just arrived from Inspiration Emporium...
choc-a-bloc with yummy goodies but I can't look a gift horse in the mouth so it's back to the tutorial projects I need to nail before I can take off on my November Holibobs...5 days of Fiskars Fun at The NEC.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

15 comments:

  1. lovely card Kath - and good to hear you like the texture paste - i've been thinking about getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree about the texture paste but more like WHIPPED butter. I love using it with my stencils. I have a card just like this in mind so it's funny to see it. Love all your DT Goodies. Have fun creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Kath and your goodies look yummyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to use the paper as a shadow Kath it looks brilliant. What a gorgeous parcel. I have just bought some texture paste and want to get some time to play x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card Kath, and I love the shadow effect too!
    And I'm having happy mail envy again. That looks rather too scrummy for words! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shadow on your gorgeous card, it looks amazing. I just knew you would love the texture paste, Tim and Ranger have really come up with the perfect formula this time for sure! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love white on white but that touch of "shadow" is a cool idea :-) methinks I can't wait until Christmas for those thinlits!!!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super card Kath.
    Ooooo, look at all that happy mail. What fun you are going to have when you get a moment to play.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a stronger person than me Kath! I would so have ripped these packets open by now. Loving your Christmas cards and the texture paste looks fun - something to add to the list! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one Kath, I really like the all white cards, wish I was brave enough to try it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, you are so inspiring. Thanks. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Kath and the wax paper is a great tip and looks great as a shadow your creative is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant idea to use wax paper as your shadow effect. Have fun with all your goodies. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant idea to use wax paper as your shadow effect. Have fun with all your goodies. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete