Wednesday, November 26, 2014

2 For The Price of One...

Hi folks...it's a "rude awakener" kind of a Wednesday morning...crikey 4 weeks today will be Boxing Day and the Christmas Celebrations will be all but over and with no crafty deadlines nipping at my heels I should be spending my time getting in the Christmas groove...getting ahead of the game with the present buying and food shopping.  I haven't even ventured into the cubbyhole since Friday last week...no crafting...no DIY...just lots of faffing around doing nothing more than drinking cups of coffee...it's true that the more time I have on my hands...the less I get done and I've been rather enjoying the lady of leisure lazy lifestyle but that's about to change...I'll be back on DIY duty today and Phase 2 of the cubbyhole make-over.
In the meantime I'm sharing a "2 for the price of one" Inspiration Emporium DT project  made for this month's "Happy Holidays" Challenge over at Inspiration Journal...
where there's a positive...there's always a "too good to throw away" negative...

and I guess you've worked out by now that I am totally besotted by this gorgeous Noel snowflake and Tim's fabulous Holiday Words Script dies...
if you've managed to get your crafty fingers on these beautiful script dies...you need to head on over to Craft Obsessions and stock up on the ultimate store cupboard item...the amazing Stick It which will become your new best friend when it comes to fixing down those fiddly intricate dies...it's taking the craft world by storm...selling like hot cakes and no wonder...it's the best thing since sliced bread.

You still have time to join in the fun over at this month's Inspiration Journal Challenge with the theme of  "Happy Holidays"...there's a fabulous prize of $50 to spend at Inspiration Emporium for one lucky winner. In the meantime if you're intending treating yourself to some crafting goodies...remember to use my code "allthatglitter" at checkout to receive 10% of your order.
Toodle oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx