Sunday, December 7, 2014

Busy Cubbyhole Elves...

Hi folks...the Christmas tree decoration has been put on hold for a few days...top priority is getting my christmas cards in the mail and as soon as I started to write them...I realised that I didn't have nearly enough for special friends and bloggy buddies so it was time for the cubbyhole elves to crank up the production line and work their magic...as luck would have it I found a pile of Distress Spray Stain backgrounds left over from a former play session...thank goodness us crafters are into hoarding and can't bear to throw anything away.
and with time running out...quick and easy was the order of the day...so I added the adorable Christmas Tree Border from the set of Outdoor Edges Dies from Karen Burniston...
a little bit of stamping with my favourite Tim Holtz Christmas Stamp Sets
a dusting of Festive Berries Distress Glitter and Stampendous Chunky White Frantage...before you know... Bob's Your Uncle and another six join the pile and I think this one is my favourite...who's going to know if I keep it and send it to myself...
But I must away...the cubbyhole elves are waiting...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx