Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Wishes...

Hi everybody...here we go with Play Day Numero Uno...
having fun with my favourite Tim Holtz Christmas 2014 Stamps...Styled Woodlands and the beautiful Pop It Up Evergreen Pivot and Outdoor Dies from Karen Burniston...
inspired by a beautiful card from my lovely and very talented IE team-mate...Shelly Hickox...
I die cut the trees 4 times from music paper...folded them in half and glued them together....I love that they are so dimensional when you open the card but all fold flat for posting...

I didn't want to colour every holly berry with a Red Distress Marker so I'm sharing a little tip which you may or may not be familiar with...use the eraser on the end of a pencil to create trios of perfect berries...here and there...
and Tip No 2...don't throw away the negatives after cutting out the gorgeous Holiday Script Words...you never know when they might come in handy.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx