Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day...

Hi everyone...Happy Valentine's Day...are you sitting with a sack full of cards to open from secret admirers...NO ME NEITHER...I might just get lucky and get one from a certain furry someone...I could always pretend not to notice if he snaffles one of the "love makes" lying around the cubbyhole...
or if I'd been ahead of the game...I should have shoved this one in an envelope and sent it to myself...


And today's top of the list job is to pack my suitcase ready for a "I'm so excited" trip tomorrow. I'm off to Stitches...the UK crafty trade show...not working this time so I'm teaming up with my bestest bud Enfys for 2 days of fabulous "kids in a sweet shop" fun checking out all the new products...meeting up with my Fiskars family buddies...chewing the fat with old friends and woohoo...we're signed up for some workshops too...can't wait.
I'll see you all tomorrow over at The Ribbon Girls for a brand new challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx