Monday, February 23, 2015

Kath's Klub...Part 1

Hi folks...it's been a chilly weekend in my little corner of the world with a little dusting of snow but it's not all doom and gloom. I had a fun day on Saturday with my lovely buddies at Kath's Klub at The Papeterie...who cares what the weather is doing outside when there lots of fun to be had in the classroom...decorating a notebook with Tissue Wrap and Distress Paints...
stencilling with Texture Paste

and the icing on the cake...a gorgeous Clearly For Art dragonfly...


I'll be back tomorrow to share what we made after lunch...in the meantime the cubbyhole crew are cracking on with the kitting and this cunning old crafter is planning a sneaky little bit of playtime...all work and no play...you know what I'm saying.
Hugs Kath xxx

10 comments:

  1. Love the dragonfly, the finished notebook is beautiful Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely notebook.
    Hope the snow doesn't get any worse for you...it's just very chilly down in my corner of the UK.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to 'remember stuff in' it is too! Love the dragonfly, it looks so elegant on the cover. Our little bit of snow has gone and we have a big shiny ball in the sky - I think it is called the Sun!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sooooo much! I tried to suggest to hubby that I really ought to attend Kath's Club too, but apparently he doesn't think the 400 mile drive each way is acceptable... Hehe...
    And no snow here, just torrential downpours. But not too cold either, which is something. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, same here, mine didn't like the thought of the 9 plus hour drive and 501 miles either, miserable so and so :(

      Delete
  5. Wow really pretty and so creative Kath and the dragonfly is gorgeous beautiful colours too! we had a little hail and sleet no snow not that l'd want any it's been cold too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely note book, I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning journaling Kath - I love the colours, the texture and the stamps - such freedom - I am learning to allow my inner scruffy lover out and trying many different techniques Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Kath, this is fabulous! Love it.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete