Friday, February 20, 2015

Sailing close to the wind again...

Hi Folks...no fun Friday Girls outing for me today...these 4 day working weeks play havoc with the list of things to do so I'm back on the hamster wheel and pedalling like fury to catch up. Today I'll be kitting up the workshop projects for tomorrow's Kath's Club at The Papeterie...yes I know...sailing a bit close to the wind AGAIN and reduced to sharing sneaky peeks...


and no lazy crosswords and coffee Sunday for me either...I'll be donning my Fiskars Hat to make a start on the twice yearly Workshop Project for The NEC kitting marathon...gritting my teeth and pulling on the big girl knickers is all part and parcel of the job I love.  I'll be back bright and early tomorrow to announce the lucky winner of The Ribbon Girls Goodie Bag...in the meantime you enjoy whatever you have planned for this weekend.
Hugs Kath xxx