Wednesday, March 4, 2015

More Scribbles and Splats...

Hi folks...so far so good...the embargo on long drawn out computer sessions is definitely making a difference which means no more long waffling posts...just short...sweet and to the point sharing of a couple more Scribbles and Splats cards...

and woohoo...just a couple of days to go until the announcement of this month's new Distress Colour...I wonder what it will be and I've just had a great big wake up call when I realised 2 weeks today I'll be winging my way to Birmingham...crikey better get a wiggle on with the crafty list but first there's a tag calling my name...
have fun whatever you have planned and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kath great cards and tag. Glad all going well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those scribbles Kath - super cards.
    Have fun with your tag making.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the scribbles Kath, just used mine too, they are such fun and as for the tag this month, it is my new favourite I think! I am predicting a new blue for the colour, but I haven't been right yet.... So pleased that you are improving... I really should follow your lead! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW,these are Amazing,love the colour combo's too.Hugs and a Huge Cuddle for Buddy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Kath absolutely brilliant are your cards x

    ReplyDelete