Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sod's Law Weather...

Hi folks...well I didn't make it out to the garden yesterday...after a whole week of blue sky sunshine the weather decided to play silly beggars and surprise me with chucking it down RAIN so I decided to tackle the second most pressing task on the list...the kitchen...domestic goddess I am not but hey I surprised even myself that it was all done and looking ever so sparkly spick and span by lunchtime only for it to go horribly wrong when a certain Furry individual returned from his lunchtime stroll and decorated the hall...the kitchen and everywhere in between with muddy splatters. But I left Dad in charge of the wet soapy cloth and steam mop while I headed to the cubbyhole to continue with The Retreat project production line...prepping chipboard album covers...2 coats front and back x 2...may be one of those "requires lots of coffee and big girl knickers" kind of jobs but it sure beats mopping up after one wet hooligan dog.

and I was just getting into my stride and hitting the halfway mark when Mr Sod's Law decided to stick his oar in...the rain stopped and the glorious blue sky sunshine was back...I have to confess to being sorely miffed at the time but willpower won the day and voila...another project bites the dust.
and if I can work my persuasive magic again today on the cubbyhole crew to get Kath's Klub projects for Saturday finished and kitted...I may well be having a "woohoo time to play" fun day tomorrow with the new kids on the block.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx