Monday, March 9, 2015

Vinegar and Brown Paper...

Hi folks...just like Jack of nursery rhyme fame...the old knee has been patched up with some vinegar and brown paper...not literally I hasten to add although it's a remedy that's been used since medieval times apparently to treat bruises and head injuries but I stuck with my own tried and tested cure for all ills...a nice soak in a warm bath and a little bit of massage with Tiger Balm. My knee was dislocated many moons ago when I was accidentally rugby tackled by Buddy's predecessor...my adorably sweet but very exuberant Ben and I get these little niggles from time to time especially when it's cold and damp...in fact my old knee is far more accurate at predicting rain than the MET office and right on cue...we woke up on Sunday to drizzle but not for long...the sun came out...a blistering "unheard of in March" 16 degrees apparently...normally feels more like -16 at this time of year and if this global warming...I'm not complaining.
But back to the crafty stuff and a little bit of a sneaky peek of the crazy birds that will be flying off soon to make their magazine debut...

and do you know what...I think they should all have names...each one has it's own character and facial expression so meet HERBERT who reminds me so much of a certain furry individual who at this moment in time is stretched out on my bed taking up more than his fair share and snoring his head off...yes this is Buddy's "IT WASN'T ME...HONESTLY" face to a T.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx