Thursday, May 28, 2015

Time to "Get Pasted" again...

Hi folks...the cubbyhole crafty list mission is on track...we're chugging along like an old steam train...huffing and puffing but slowly and surely ticking things off the list and today I'm sharing another DT Project for Inspiration Emporium and the Get Pasted Challenge over at Inspiration Journal...
love the colour combo of Fossilized Amber and Cracked Pistachio...

but I need to get a big wiggle on if I'm going to be ready for my big weekend treat and you need to do the same if you're thinking of entering this month's challenge...toodle-oo for now.
Hugs Kath xxx


10 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful colour combo Kath (I'm still awaiting my F/amber & T/citron and can't wait to play) and I love the texture created by the use of the paste. Lovely make.
Toni xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Kath lovely colour combinations and love the stencil

Anne

Redanne said...

It really is a gorgeous combination of colours Kath and I love those gorgeous butterflies. I hope you have a great weekend with Hels, she is such a lovely and fun lady to be around - a bit like you!! Hugs, Anne xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh LOVE this, the white stencilling against that gorgeous background (yes fabulous colour combo!!)looks stunning and the butterflies finish it off to perfection!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Just stunning!

KraftyKaren said...

Really beautiful - I love that colour combo x

Virginia Lu said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Kath! I just got both inks lately and I don't think I have inked them up enough yet! LOVE this creation!

rachel said...

ooo beautiful colour combo kath - this looks wonderful xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning! The butterflies and colours are so beautiful. Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while!
Rebecca.
x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty colors and the soft stenciling... looks like a vellum die-cut. Delicate and oh so airy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails