Sunday, June 7, 2015

Battle Of The Barnet...

Hi folks...The Battle of Hastings 1066...The Battle of The Barnet - 2 weeks in 2015....I've been counting down the days...eagerly awaiting my "been off on a month long trip" hairdresser opening for business again and Geronimo...today's the day the "2 weeks overdue for chopping" hostilities will be over and not a moment too soon.  It's been all out war trying to tame the Jimi Hendrix look-a-like hair from hell and a constant battle with myself not to reach for my Fiskars shears and go for the DIY urchin look.
And then it's back to the cubbyhole for a battle of different kind...the very last project on the Fiskars samples marathon...a "way out of my comfort zone" tussle with jump rings and pliers...
this foray into jewellery making will either go swimmingly or I'll be tearing out the little bit of hair I have left...only time will tell. 
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx