Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's all going tickety-boo...for now

Hi folks...the weather's been a bit hit and miss so far this week which means the cubbyhole crew have been busy busy nailing the crafty list and it's all going tickety-boo...now there's a statement that may well come back to haunt me but for now Positive Thinking is the order of the day and today I'll be putting last minute finishing touches to the MDF project for my workshop at The American Family Fun Day to be held at The Papeterie on the 4th July and that's another task ticked off the list...
We'll be decorating a perpetual calendar with some of my favourite products from the USA...gorgeous papers from My Minds Eye and fabulous stamps from Mr TH and Hero Arts...

If you've booked your space on the workshop...I'm looking forward to spending a fun day in your company...if not you need to call The Papeterie on 01224 802486. And there's lots of other fun things going on...demos and activities for the kids...a great way to kick start the weekend and the school holidays. 
Hope to see you there
Hugs Kath xxx