Saturday, June 13, 2015

Playing Catch-Up...

Morning all...wow hasn't the weather been absolutely glorious...Summer returned with a vengeance but the 24 million dollar question is always "for how long" so that's why I threw caution to the wind and all the good intentions when it came to nailing the crafty list flew out the window...I've used every excuse in the book to spend some lazing around solar activity days and WHY NOT...because as sure as fate it's all gone downhill again. I'll be back in the cubbyhole playing catch-up for the next week or so but I'm hoping to sneak in some "try out the new goodies" playtime...
I'm itching to play with the Shadow Press Station...making inking up the debossing folders easy peasy...
and wondering when I'll ever find time to create my desktop calendar with this gorgeous Flip Frame...we're already halfway through 2015 and the way things are going around here...will I get it done in time for 2016.
but first it's going to be a "cooking by gas" day...stocking up the larder with "can't be bothered to cook at the end of the day" meals for the coming week...
I'll be back tomorrow to share my second DT project of the month for Inspiration Emporium...another "it's all about the guys" card...in the meantime enjoy what's left of the weekend.
Hugs Kath xxx