Friday, June 12, 2015

Woof...Woof...We Have A Winner...

It's a "howdy folks...how are you" post this morning from your favourite bundle of golden deliciousness...
and I'm not everyone's favourite it would seem...my old crafty Mum has a big bee in her bonnet about my early morning wake up calls...crikey it seems you can't please all of the people all of the time...she's the one who's always banging on about not enough hours in a day but is now threatening to make me wear incontinence knickers...how embarrassing.  I'm doing my absolute best...crossing my legs for as long as I can and she more than anyone knows...when you need to go...you definitely need to go.
But enough about the "in the doghouse again" current state of affairs...it's time for a WOOF...WOOF announcement and the lucky winner of my freebie bundle is...
SAMMY (13)
well done Sammy....please e-mail us with your address and we'll get your parcel off in the post
I'm off to recharge the energy levels with a little power snooze...this early rise and shine routine is playing havoc with my beauty sleep...
See you all soon...in the meantime enjoy your weekend
Big Hugs and Snuggles
BUDDY xxx