Saturday, June 20, 2015

You're A Star...

Hi folks...crikey it's Saturday already...where did the week go...today I'm sharing my third DT project this month for Inspiration Emporium...a quick easy peasy card for Father's Day...


which the Furry Boy will be presenting to his Dad tomorrow morning...he did try and contribute to the making process but those pesky 3D foam pads are a bit of a challenge when you have huge hairy paws and he's absolute rubbish at tying bows but he's a star when it comes to making sure those alphabets are well and truly stuck down...
and while I crack on with the crafty list...my bundle of golden deliciousness has snuggled down in the corner keeping the workshop bits and pieces company...crikey I hope he's not going to be drooling over those gorgeous papers...
I'll see you all tomorrow for a brand new Colour Challenge from The Ribbon Girls...in the meantime enjoy your Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxx