Friday, November 20, 2015

Get Your Skates On...

Hi folks...it's amazing what you can do when you get your skates on...I always seem to work better when time's a-ticking and I'm chasing deadlines...today's card to use up those left over "SNOW" letters was made in record time with one eye on the clock and the other watching out for the whip cracking "Production Line Police" and is also my November DT Project 3# for Inspiration Emporium...
and seeing as I still had Ranger's fabulous Vintage Foil sitting on my desk from this month's "12 Tags"...I couldn't resist adding shiny sparkly touches here and there...

And fingers crossed the "back up against the wall" majic works when it comes to finishing off the magazine commission step-by-step instructions and that the proverbial "spoke too soon" Mr Sod's Law doesn't decide to upset the apple cart.
Toodle for now
Hugs Kath xxx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the shiny bits.
    I'm sure you'll manage everything just fine.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely stunning card Kath, I just love those skates! I know how much you enjoy your step by steps (not) so hope you nail that project quickly so that you can have some fun! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, Kath, this card brings back memories of a misspent youth. A bunch of us from work used to go to the cinema every Saturday, no matter what was showing and on Sundays we used to rotate visits to the bowling alley and the ice rink. I hated the rental skates and couldn't even stand up in them, so I bought myself a pair of lovely white skates and put bells at the bottom of the laces, so that people could hear me coming and get out of the way lol.
    Hope you get your instructions finished before the deadline. I know you will as you always managed to get there in time.
    Have a great weekend.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Kath will we be needing skates ourselves soon the weather has turned bitter cold here .....hope your well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kath, love the touches of gold on the snowflakes and he dimension you added . The skates are gorgeous as is the background paper . Good luck with all your deadlines. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kath but the question on everyone's lips is 'can you skate in em!! '
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete