Monday, November 9, 2015

Happy to be back...

Hi folks...I had a fabulous fun time in Birmingham...I'll be sharing all the news and gossip later in the week but I'm happy to be home and happy to report that the old body survived another "4 days of busy workshops" adventure and the travel nightmares getting there BUT before the "achey body-was I hit by a train syndrome" kicks in...the suitcase needs unpacked...the laundry needs done and most important of all...I need to head over to Craft Obsessions and order the new November Distress goodies and then it's snuggle up on the sofa time with my furry friend to catch up with Downtown Abbey...still can't believe this is the very last episode of my favourite drama.
In the meantime I'm sharing the first November DT project for Inspiration Emporium...I'm so happy to be back with my lovely buddies on this wonderful team and here's my card for this month's challenge over at Inspiration Journal which is...
MISSION EMBOSSABLE
using embossing folders/dry embossing/heat embossing or embossing paste on your project...
 and I couldn't resist using the foil technique that Tim shared on this month's tag over at "12 Tags of 2015"

We would love you to join in with this fun challenge and share your embossing inspiration with us all and as always there will be a fabulous prize package valued at over $50 for the lucky winner from Inspiration Emporium...in the meantime if you happen to pop over for a little shopping...be sure to use my code "all that glitter" at checkout to receive a generous 10% discount off your purchases. Shipping rates are pretty cool too...$5 USA and $10 dollars International.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx


9 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safe & sound - fingers crossed the 4 days at the show don't have any delayed effect.
    Love the card Kath; especially all that embossing.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like your own home, was good to see you last week. Fabulous card love the textures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you must be exhausted Kath x bet Buddy was glad to have you back home too!!
    Love your card and the embossed detail and poinsettia......it is fabulous. I have not seen that embossing folder before but it's now on my wish list
    Have a relaxing day Kath
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a busy bee Kath, how do you do it all....Love the card and all the embossing, makes me want to get my gun out and play....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - I just love all the detail, so pretty!! I'll bet Buddy is delighted to have you home too. Take care & hugs...Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to know your home safe and well and home in time to watch Downton l wish it wasn't the last but as the saying goes all good things come to an end and we have the Christmas episode to look forward too! two words Kath your card is Absolutely Stunning the embossing is beautiful as are the embellishments used to create such a wonderful card truly beautiful as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! So much texture and depth - I love it! I hope you enjoy relaxing after the busy show! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that you are home safe and sound and it is lovely to see you back at IE too! It was great to catch up with you and I hope you got spoilt on your birthday. Your card is so beautiful, I just love the way you did the poinsettia!

    The Andy Skinner and Michelle Webb workshops were superb, I have come home exhausted!

    Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Kath, a great design, love it!
    Bet it's good to get home, just chill and relax, you'll enjoy Downton, great episode, such a shame there'll be no more, enjoy!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete