Thursday, July 28, 2016

Here we go again...

Hi Everyone...I had a real fun day yesterday with my special crafty guests and will be sharing the results of their labours in a very special challenge on Monday...
but life has a way of every now and then jumping up and kicking you in the teeth.  We're just back from the vet this morning after finding another small lump on Buddy's leg...it could be another nasty or not...no way of knowing without waiting 2 weeks for the results of a biopsy so we've decided to have it removed immediately and he's booked in for "better safe than sorry" surgery bright and early tomorrow morning.
It's time for positive thoughts and keeping myself busy today and all of tomorrow...time to put my go-to stress buster techniques into action...CLEANING and ORGANISING are my thing so today I'll be doing battle with the kitchen cupboards and tomorrow hitting the cubbyhole for another major clear out.
And in the crafting department...I'll be back tomorrow to share what I made for a fun blog hop with some adorable stamps.
Hugs Kath xxx

14 comments:

  1. You and Buddy are in my thoughts and prayers...wishing him a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love, hugs and prayers for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Likewise from me Kath, you and Buddy are in my thoughts, hope it is just a lump and that he recovers quickly. Big hugs my friend, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love, hugs and prayers for you and Buddy.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath. Sending you both a warm hug. Will be thinking of you both tomorrow. Extra hug for Buddy. Hugs. Jan. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath,
    I think you're doing the right thing getting the lump removed right away. I'm sending Buddy positive thoughts and my MistyBlue sends a wag and a lick. Hugs to you as well, Kath as I know what you'll be like tomorrow {{{hugs}}}
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending hugs and positive thoughts to both you and Buddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending positive vibrations your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you both a big hug and positive thoughts will be thinking of you both

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. BIG (((hugs))) and my thoughts are with both you & Buddy.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww poor Buddy........sending lots of hugs to you both and a speedy recovery for Buddy take care Kath and please keep us updated with the results also looking forward to seeing your project on Monday enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no poor Buddy - sending positive vibes to you all. Give him a Welsh cwtch for me please Kath.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to read this Kath, fingers crossed all is OK xx

    ReplyDelete