Tuesday, September 6, 2016

STAMPtember - Sweet Cakes

Hi folks...I'm back with more STAMPtember makes...
STAMPtember-638x300-600x282

this time using the "Sweet Cakes" stamp set...


playing with the new Pastel Distress Crayon on watercolor card to create a background...

and Distress Inks watercolouring over the stamped and heat embossed Sweet Cakes images...
I've been busy giving the kitchen a bit of a make-over...new paint colour on the walls and freshening up the paintwork...
and oh boy did I choose the wrong days to be stuck up a ladder with a paint roller in hand because rather unexpectedly Summer decided to return with the hottest roasty toasty days we've had all year but hey ho...the job is done and this beat up old crafter has every intention of spending today in the company of my best mate...
 who's got chilling down to a fine art...in other words...feet up and doing absolutely nothing.
but I'll be back tomorrow with more STAMPtember makes
Hugs Kath xxx