Thursday, September 8, 2016

Who Let The Dogs Out...

Hi folks...it's Friday and it's been a crazy week painting the kitchen...taking time out to sit in the sun and then back to the cubbyhole yesterday in a frantic effort to catch up and nail some more DT projects starting off with a little bit of "who let the dogs out" chaos...

and as much as I love Tim's Crazy and Mini Crazy dogs...I'm thankful that there is only one crazy dog resident in the cubbyhole and although he's a bit bonkers at times...he's really no trouble at all...after 10 years together as 24/7 buddies...I'm used to stepping over him while he snoozes and have become accustomed to his noisy snoring...he's a great listener...doesn't talk back...in other words...the ideal male companion.
I'm looking forward to a get away jolly this weekend but I'll be back on Monday to share my project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...in the meantime I hope you enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned
Hugs Kath xxx