Friday, October 14, 2016

"Enough is enough" I hear you say...

Hi folks...it's Friday and I can hear your screams of enough is enough from here...yes I'm sharing yet another googly eyes project...


and there's still one more project to come on Monday...the one that started this googly eye obsession rolling in the first place...I haven't quite made the dent in the pile I was hoping for (at a rough count 450ish left) but never fear...I've had enough too and will be moving on to all things CHRISTMAS...
and if these adorable cuties decked out in a festive coat of Vintage Platinum Distress Glitter are anything to go by...it's gonna be a whole lot of fun...
Have a great weekend everyone despite the forecast that it's going to be wet and windy and I'll see you all on Monday
Hugs Kath xxx

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore all of your Tim Holtz creations. Very inspiring!
    And I like your Goldy. I have a retriever too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your one amazing crafter for sure Kath, love to see all your creations and often wonder how you keep up....happy crafting...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Kath, l'm so happy to see all of what you create even is it's of the same theme just love everything you do.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Halloween makes Kath.
    Lots of super Christmas stuff there to play with.
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous Halloween project Kath, loving the googly eyes. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us on Monday. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath,Loving all the latest Googly Eye posts, make me giggle.Very clever too.Lovely Autumn pics.Huggles and a Huge Cuddle as always for Buddy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can carry on for me Kath, I am loving all your googly eye Halloween creations! I think I might be loving your Christmas makes too, I just got some of the gorgeous little deer - they are so adorable covered in the Platinum glitter too! Hop you have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the googly eyes, and the colors are fabulous...love the bright tones and fun feel!

    ReplyDelete