Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Simon Says Stamp...Best Mom Ever 1

Hi folks...I was a bit of out of the crafty loop last week...hanging out with the grandkiddos who are on Easter break from school...pottering in the garden...just enjoying the April sunshine but hopefully I'll be able to get back in the swing this week. And I'm starting off by sharing some cards I made with this gorgeous stamp set..."Best Mom Ever" from Simon Says Stamp April Release...Mothers Fathers and Florals
We've already celebrated Mothers Day in the UK but hey that doesn't mean to say you can't use this stamp set for your Mom's or anyone else's birthday for that matter or just to let someone know you appreciate them and are thinking of them using the other sentiment stamps in the set.
I created the wishy-washy watercolour splattered background with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink using Ranger's Broad Water Brush, coloured the flowers stamped with Black Archival with Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade using Ranger's Detailer Water Brush and used Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink to colour white card, stamped the leaves and cut them out.

stamped the sentiment with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide, added a twine bow and attached the panel to a white card coloured with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. I'll be back tomorrow to share Card Numero 2...in the meantime I'm heading outdoors to enjoy my first cuppa of the day in the company of my adorable furry companion and early morning feathered friends.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx