Friday, March 7, 2008

Shattered & Battered

Had a great day at the SECC yesterday - lots of fun with Lorraine (my happy coo) spent lots of cash - but got some great things for my stash - lots of 12 x 12 papers especially the new Daisybucket papers which are gorgeous, lots of bling gemstones, the new Bazzill in-stitch'z templates and threads, ribbons, etcetera, etcetera- can't wait to play but seem to have picked up some bug or other coming home on the train - woke this morning with a sore throat and feeling yucky.
CHUFFED to see 2 of my cards on PINK PETTICOAT'S blog, please take a look -
http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/ and click on blog.
Pink Petticoat are one of my favourites with modern, funky and inspirational papers and stamped images available to download or on CD. More news and pics when I'm feeling better.