Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm Back

Sorry I haven't been blog hopping this week - just got back tonight from "Pins and Needles" at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena. Had a great show, lots of laughs and met some great crafters - what a fun bunch. Couldn't figure out why my feet were always freezing until one customer pointed out that we were actually standing on the ice rink. Managed to pick up some great stash - the new Laura Ashley Collection (absolutely gorgeous) we were the only stand selling it and it went like hot cakes - so I grabbed mine the first day. Can't wait to play. My feet are still at ice rink temperature so am off to bed now with my hot water bottle and my cuddly buddy who loves to sleep with his head on my feet (that's the dog) just in case you think I have a weird husband. Normal service (blogwise) will be resumed as soon as possible.
Unfortunately I am the old bird on the right - just wish I was the tall skinny one on the left.

SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO!!!!