Friday, May 9, 2008

Cards featured on Create & Craft

Wow what a buzz seeing your cards appear on telly. Andy the presenter hovered on this one for sometime and pointed out the stitching around the outside (although being a man he called it embroidery). Anice was an absolute star and the samples from my design team mates were fabulous - well done girls.
Well famous for about 20 minutes and then back to reality - spent the afternoon power washing the patio and paths in the garden - ended up soaking wet and splattered in mud.


Tomorrow I will be drawing the winners of my Big Blog Candy Mountain - am off now to write all the names out (what a task I think it's up to 80 something now and of course, if you put a link on your blog, I will be entering your name twice. Will get my grandson Brodie to pick the winners tomorrow and when I get home will announce them about 7.30 pm so tune in to see if you are one of the lucky ones.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, I've a confession, I didn't get seeing it as I was moving tonnes and yes I do mean tonnes of soil today - SORRY :-(

    I'm so happy for you that your cards made it to the small screen, did she say who had designed them?

    Well done doll anyhow
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath I saw your cards and they were lovely, didn't realize they were yours of course.

    It is a thrill to see them on tv I know I was delighted when mine made it on C and C and IW.

    Keep up the good work and thanks for your comments on my blog too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! congrats on your TV debut - must have been a buzz!! Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning cards. Hope your TV debut went okay

    ReplyDelete