Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shoes, Shoes and more Shoes

Shoes, shoes and more shoes - hey we can all identify with that statement and the last time I looked I think I could give Imelda Marcos a run for her money but yet I wear the same old Timberlands I bought in New York 4 years ago - they just last and last and last.
Well back to the card - the background was stamped using ...guess...Rhona Farrer Flourishes and the edges inked with black and a little faux stitching. The words are from Pink Petticoat
Monograms CD and the papers from their Little Fleurs Collection. Just added a tag, sentiment printed on the computer and a few gems.



7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card...you have some beautiful creations:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this card! all your cards are little works of art....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I spent almost one hour one your blog and I love it. Your cards are so beautifult (this one is also stunning and I also love the Rhona Farrer Stamps). It was also a great pleasure to read something about your private life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning once again, Kath! An upper class card that you obviously put your heart and sole into! hehe ;o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Kath and I LOVE your thought for the month lolxx Now I know why I am poor - it all makes sense now!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Kath, as always you have blown us away yet again with your wonderful creations. It's no wonder we all spend so much time visiting your blog.

    Love ya
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours on this one!!

    ReplyDelete