Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been tagged

I've just been tagged by Vicky..... I need to answer the following questions:-
WHAT WAS HAPPENING 10 YEARS AGO?
Well I am a lady of a certain age and remembering what happened yesterday is sometimes a problem but I was taking driving lessons and driving my poor instructor Drew to distraction - he never said much but the big sigh and the rolling eyes gave it away.
NAME 5 THINGS TO DO TODAY:
Having a bit of a lazy day today. so shower, clean my teeth, walk the dog, have breakfast and make the supper.
SNACKS I ENJOY:
Cheese..cheese and cheese.....I know it's fattening but I do love cheese and the stronger the better - a nice bit of Stilton that could cross the room by itself......lovely with a glass of wine.
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
Well that's a silly question...fly to the US once a month first class to stock up on more crafty stuff and probably a bigger house to fit it all in. And do you think I could persuade Tim Holtz to come and be my private craft tutor.
PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
I have always lived in the North East of Scotland and wouldn't live anywhere else - 15 minutes by car from the centre of Aberdeen but with mountains and forests right on my doorstep....love the unspoilt countryside and the bracing clean air....even on horrible days like this.
I now have to pass this onto 5 other LUCKY people..so here goes........my Fiskars mates...told you I would get you back....
Lorraine; Karen & Georgie and my Funky Hand mates Heather & Tip Top. Sorry girls.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is an interesting one!! I'll look forward to filling this one in.. Thanks, Kath! :o) And one of the places I have lived is also the North-East of Scotland. Didn't know that, did you? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey, thank you so much for tagging me. Guess that's me paid back for taking about your wet knickers.....

    Love ya Lorraine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love yopur comment about the cheese - being able to walk across the room by itself - you sound just like my husband, smells terribly unhealthy, but he loves it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Kath,
    I thought of you when they tagged me but didn't check that you hadn't been 'got' already. I guess your bits done already then.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kath,,...thanks for "playing" xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag!! Answers on me blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been tagged!
    Take care,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your work is soooooo awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiya Mrs, got your tag and followed it through, will be interesting to see if everyone takes part. Take a look over to see who I tagged. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Kath...

    Heather tagged me... and one of my answers could be yours!!! yummmmmmy

    Gxxx

    ReplyDelete