Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My little THANK YOU to me

The last few weeks have been frantic trying to catch up with orders and other things and I am feeling the need for a bit of THERAPY ....a massage, a sauna, a facial (definitely with a bit of plastic surgery thrown in)...NO... the only therapy that works for me now is a bit of CRAFTY SHOPPING. On Monday I decided to have a treat and splash the cash a bit.....the goodies arrived yesterday just before I went out for lunch. I so wanted to rip those boxes open but didn't have time. And here are all my new GOODIES...oh my I feel better already.I have been tinkering with buying the Cuttlebug for a while...do I need another die cutting machine...NO..but this little baby is the biz....and I just love all those embossing folders...GOTTA HAVE SOME....didn't manage to get the Swiss Dots....got a hot tip from my crafty mate Jozza to say that they were back in stock at The Glitter Pot...but dithery me....WILL I.......WON'T I....missed out...never mind next time. Couldn't stop there....got 2 Embossing Folders, Stampendous stamps, a set of Penny Black Clear Stamps...Critter Party...my fav Basic Grey papers, some matching buttons, Doodlebug Rub-ons and a new Brayer..my last one was worn to death. Excellent service from The Glitter Pot - ordered one day and got it the next morning and to the North East of Scotland that is unheard of......take note QVC - still waiting for the stuff I ordered last Friday.....will definitely be shopping there again. I may be up all night playing........