Monday, June 30, 2008

A lovely surprise

What a great start to a Monday morning...I've got an award from my favourite little crafting lady Holly..thank you so much for thinking of me....and Buddy sends big hugs and kisses for the lovely drawing you did for his birthday.
And hey presto I have just received the same award from Jacqui and Allison. Does this mean I get to display it three times...thanks for thinking of me girls.
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
Now comes the difficult part which 7 out of all you talented folk out there do I choose..well here goes.
I am a real up early in the morning gal but I do need a kickstart to get into working mode. Before it was 3 or 4 cups of coffee and sometimes dynamite up me bum but now I just visit Kirsty Wiseman's blog and hey that does the trick. She has a wicked sense of humour and a great take on life so pop over for a lookie and be warned you will be well and truly tickled. It's a beautiful morning here in Aberdeen, my birthday boy is outside chewing on his birthday bone, I am well and truly tickled and kickstarted so off to get some crafty work done. Enjoy your day wherever you are. Love Kath xxxxxx