Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Big TOOT...TOOT

This is a  bit of a quickie folks....Oliver is coming to stay with Grandma again today so that's two days out of my crafty schedule....pay back time for all that playing at the beginning of the week.....deadlines are looming fast again.... but I had to make a card to celebrate some great news...my 2 Funky Hand Design Team Mates Carol and Allison have been chosen to be on the Design Team for a brand new challenge blog....for all those of you out there that LOVE YOUR BUG.....this is for you.....YES...a challenge blog dedicated to the Cuttlebug....starting on Wednesday 1st October....a date for your diary....check it out HERE.
In the time honoured fashion I am killing 2 birds (excuse the pun) with one stone and entering this card for Carol's Sketch Fun....yes it is the same Carol....a fortnightly sketch challenge on Wednesday....fabulous sketches to work from....why don't you pop over and check it out.

and the thing that keeps the mojo going

The best laid plans always seem to go out the window for me.....and last night I decided to have a night off and watch the new DVD....Sex and the City.....well I was about 30 minutes into the film when the door bell rang....a friend arrived to collect cards....so that put paid to that...then the call to ask if Oliver could come again today and I am now in panic mode.....so up at 6.00am and in my tatty but cosy old faithful dressing gown...coffee in hand out to my crafty cubbyhole to make this card....had to wait until daylight for the piccie...but job done.. Oliver has arrived so Grandma is off to play with the boys toys today.....he's a bit too young  for crafting.

  • Papers: Vintage Moon...Night Owl
  •              Jenny Bowlin
  • American Craft Foam Thickers
  • Papermania....Rub-ons
Love Kath xxxxxxx

20 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, and thank you for your Toot Toot and as Carol said but I am stealing it cause I like it sooo much cuttlehugs to you
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nod re the new challenge Kath xxx I'll just nip and have a look. And I LOVE these owls - oh how sweet. Hope you have a fabulous day xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card as usual Kath, How I look forward to your morning ramblings.

    It is difficult when you have to watch out for the little ones too,I have grace 3days a week but she is at preschool this morning so hope to get some crafting in.

    Off the theatre to night in London to see the Sound of Music.
    Love and Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is fabulous, love the owl and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs, haven't u been busy.... I'm very impressed with your cards I think your mojo is bursting at the minute, any chance you can post some over to me? Trying to get back into the swing of things just taking it canny at the mo. Hope to hear from you soon Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your card is sooo cute Kath...
    ....I bet you have loads of fun!!!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and thanks for the inspiration too!!!

    Get the lad sticking stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fab card Kath xxxx
    huge congrats to the 2 girls on there new DT xxxx
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is so cute,i love it Kath:)
    thanks for letting us know about a new challenge,i will go and check it out:)
    Are new DT have just announced a new chalenge to stat soon too kath the detals are on my blog if you're interested:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath! Thank you for your lovely and encouraging comments on my blog! I'm so new to this wide world of card making and I'm so thrilled I have your blog to inspire me! Your work is *beautiful* and I look forward to poking around your page some more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Kath, i love owls :)
    Thanks for playing along again!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Kath!! Loving the mug too! I don't know where I'll find the time to take part in all these challenges lol!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Kath! Love it!

    Off to check out the cuttlebug challenge blog now, I need to use mine more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Kath! Love it!

    Off to check out the cuttlebug challenge blog now, I need to use mine more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and great colours, have a nice weekend!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow awesome card love the little owl well done hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another lovely card.Love the colours.I really love your mug too.

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabby card. Love the cute owl and blue and yellow are two of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Kath, this card is gorgeous!!! I love the owl !!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! What a handsome owl :o)

    ReplyDelete