Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A little bit of INFO

Numerous people have asked me about the beautiful snowflake stamp that I have used on several of my cards....it is from Hero Arts....Snowflake Rosette E2881.....but it came in a set....Fluttering Snowflakes Fancy Notes....LL888.

I bought this set many many moons ago but I went online to Hero Arts Website and the set is still available....although it is showing "limited availability" so it could involve a bit of searching to find a stockist in the UK...but you might be lucky.   Unfortunately I don't think it is available as an individual stamp as the code isn't recognised.
Well I am off to put the kettle on....make a cuppy and settle down to watch Kirsty at 4pm and then American Crafts at 6pm......OMG.......I am not even counting up what I have already spent and know that I won't be able to resist the 6 o'clock show where I believe there are going to be some terrific birthday prices.
Love Kath xxxxxxx